Custom-fit contacts are a great option for clear vision and great comfort.
You should consider a custom contact lens fitting if you are experiencing any of the following:
- If you wear glasses and are noticing that even with a new prescription your vision isn’t as clear as it should be
- If you have had trouble in the past with uncomfortable contacts and irritation
- If you have been told that you have keratoconus or pellucid marginal degeneration
- If you have had a corneal transplant
- If you have had perfect vision your entire life but are suddenly noticing major changes to your vision like glare, double vision and distortion
- If you have dry eyes and want to wear contacts but have not been able to due to the dryness
Jackson Eye specializes in custom-fit contacts for patients with high prescriptions and keratoconus. We have several special fitting sets withsoft lenses, gas permeable lenses (RGP), hybrid lenses that are gas permeable in the center and soft on the edges (Synergeyes), and scleral lenses.
It is important that we have such a range of options, because everyone’s eyes and visual needs are different. We can’t expect everyone to get the best vision or comfort possible from the basic lenses in our stock fitting sets. We even offer color contact lenses for astigmatism (toric).
Schedule an appointment for an assessment and advice at Jackson Eye in Fairburn, and we will be in touch with you shortly.